Jonathan Tan - Clinical Director
BDS (Singapore) 1992, MSc (Lond) 1999
GDC NO. 75185
I have been practising dentistry since 1992 and have also lectured at the University of Singapore between 1995-1999.
I am a member of numerous professional bodies and current interests in dentistry include Sedation for nervous patients. Oral Surgery such as wisdom teeth removal and Implants. I am also committed to continuing education and to keeping abreast of the changing technology in modern dentistry.
Current Professional Memberships include:
- British Dental Association,
- Association of Dental Implantology
- Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- The Society for Intravenous Anaesthesia,
- Clinical Foundation of Orthopaedics & Orthodontics
The Benefits of this approach are many: Keeping your own teeth for life Less likelihood of toothache Fewer surgery visits Less outlay for treatment A fresher feeling mouth
I’m committed to continuing dental education and keeping abreast of the changing technology in modern dentistry.